“good food at a reasonable price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Colasantes Ristorante & pub
Ranked #186 of 310 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stopped here on our way to New York. The food was average and the prices reasonable.The pizza was the best dish. We also tried the Italian sampler which was ok. Lacey, our waitress was friendly and helpful. It was dark inside.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Kept hearing about this place so we decided to try it. It was not good, in the least. The staff was iffy. The decor was eh. The food was expensive, bland, and small portions. I am not difficult to please when it comes to food, but this was awful. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Food was average. Philly cheesteak was good but I'm not dying to go back. I took my parents and the inside was so dark, my mom had a hard time seeing and did not enjoy herself.