“FABULOUS!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Ordered take out while working in the area & could not believe the quality of the food!? -it was absolutely one of the best meals I've had in WV! I can't wait to go back & get the full dining experience! I would highly recommend Chaang Thai to anyone looking for true quality!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went to Chaang Thai restaurant one evening. I ordered the Pad Thai, which was one type of noodle, and it was quite delicious. Also the Thai tea was great. It's good to try some different food!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Chaang Thai is located in the central business district on High Street in Morgantown, WV. My wife and I both had noodle dishes. Hers was with Crispy Duck and mine was with Lobster. The portions were huge and the food nicely seasoned. The wait staff was very attentive and the owner and his wife (the cook) both greeted us to ensure that we were enjoying ourselves.

1  Thank Horticulturist56
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here late Thursday night. It was extremely loud despite only 2 other tables being in the place. Our server had no clue what he was doing. The food was good. I would recommend giving this place a try.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I loved the food, I had the Cocnut Manamm (Can't remember the spelling) but i loved it. We also ordered the vegitable Tempura and got a HUGE plate of it rather than the typical 5-8 pieces at a Japenese Restaurant.

The owner was very accomadating and showed us the great garden in the back. i would also recommend sitting on the Deck in the back.

The only request I would make is to have Thai music in the front with the tables, the decor allready seems like Stepping into something foreign with the unique booths that line the walls and the statues around. But adding some Thai music would only add to this effect!

LOVED IT!!