“AWESOME!!!”

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
East Bank, West Virginia, United States
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Best Place I think Ive ever stayed at!! Very Clean, the beds are soft and perfect, I love the space in the rooms, the pool Rocked, and the breakfast was just wonderful! The employees are pleasant and very helpful! I will most certainly will be back, lots of local choices of restaurants also.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The property is newly renovated but its little expensive considering the area and other competition hotels. The hotel is neat and comortable. The front desk staff are not freindly as i have seen in other hotels but ok. The location is very convienient and plenty of restaurants near by.

Room Tip: Choose Rooms in the second or third floor
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Folks,

This is my home in WV when I am travelling.. spending 4 days every week here...Nice spacios rooms... HSIA is best...you can stream videos...close to my work place.. the best part if there is long running trail right behind the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

One word Clean and Comfy located near restaurants, gas stations and Kroger is a five minutes away. Check in was fast and the manager was very nice I forgot her name but I asked for a room on the third floor and she made sure I got it. The breakfast is nice and fresh very good. I slept so well the bed was amazing and the linen clean and fresh. Thanks for an awesome stay you guys rock!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Milanpink
Maryland
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I wasn't expecting much more than Marriott's legendary customer service, but for my business stay, the staff here really went out of their way to make sure my visit was pleasant. The complementary breakfast was available on time, and was a cut above other Springhill's I've stayed at. The maid service was personalized with a couple of thank-you notes for the nominal gratuity I left, and a couple of requests I made were accommodated without question. Morgantown is by no means cosmopolitan, but this hotel provided a clean, efficient, and customer-oriented service sometimes lacking.

Room Tip: Best rooms are upper floors, backside, away from the highway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DeanOMaryland
Betsy7244, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Morgantown, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review! Our staff here is committed to making sure our guests feel like our hotel is a home away from home, and I am glad that you had such a great experience with our staff! We are excited about our renovations, which will be complete in just about a week's time. We hope to see you again soon!
Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
Reviewed March 7, 2013

During the storm this past November, we found ourselves staying at the SpringHill Suites in Sabraton because we had no power or heat at our home. The staff is friendly and helpful. The room was clean and warm and had all the amenities I needed. Breakfast was yummy too! They were lifesavers!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to provide a refuge for you during a difficult time. We would like to invite you to stay with us for pleasure at some point. Our renovations will be complete very soon. Please stop in and have a look at the new design! Hope to see you again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently, and I always have a great experience. The staff makes me feel like I'm with family. I have been staying here for over 5 years and every time I stay I feel very welcome. The hotel is going through renovations right now, and I love the new updates and changes in the rooms!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business