“Love the food!”

Pizza Al's
Ranked #12 of 301 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent pizza! Employees are friendly. We always pick up and take the pizza home, so we have never eaten there.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Their prices can't be beat and neither can the taste of the pizza. It is a hand tossed pizza, which my son loves to watch them make, covered in toppings. My only complaint is the $1 charge for soft drink refills. Sweet tea is free refills though. :)

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The local students rave about this pizza, but it's mid-range price and cheap quality do not add up. The carryout service held an air of indifference. I'd go somewhere else to have a local Morgantown experience.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Best pizza in Morgantown. When I want a good cheap pizza, I always call Al's. The prices and portions are great. The ingredients are all fresh and so tasty.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Perfect thin crust, crispy and tender/chewy at the same time. Very flavorful toppings. Very reasonable price. My only gripe is the $1 charge for refills on fountain drinks since the cup is so small to begin with (assuming they still do this). Wish they delivered too. I've only been to the one in Sabraton. It's my understanding this is somehow connected to the now closed Pizzeria Italia.