“great dinner”
Review of Regatta Bar & Grille - CLOSED

Regatta Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Foodies visiting the Morgantown Marriott will find full-service dining located within the hotel at Bourbon Prime, a new bourbon-inspired restaurant. Executive Chef Jeremy Bosley has created a “wild and wonderful” West Virginia experience by consistently offering a menu of locally sourced items, including prime cuts of beef, inventive artisanal cocktails, and fine craft beers. Bourbon Prime is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My Family and I had dinner at the Regatta twice now. Both time our waitress, Angie DeWitt, was a pleasure. She gave us excellent service and very pleasant! The food was top notch and the wine was very tasty!

Ryan A, Marketing Specialist at Regatta Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for your polite review. Angie is a valuable asset to our staff and she is part of an excellent culinary team. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Regatta Bar & Grille

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel over the weekend for an event. Our overall experience was great and we enjoyed spending time in the restaurant. The food was great and the atmosphere was comfortable. We were both impressed by how friendly and accommodating our host Emily was. She greeted us with a smile and was very helpful when it came to accommodate our seating requests. We both got a very positive vibe from her. After a great experience at the restaurant we will definitely be eating here again.

Ryan A, Marketing Specialist at Regatta Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for the exceptional review regarding your recent visit to the Regatta Bar & Grille. Emily is a wonderful asset to our staff and a part of an excellent team. Thank you again and we look forward to your future trips to the Regatta.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Regatta Bar & Grill in Morgantown, WV's Waterfront Hotel is a wonderful place to meet friends and family. Clean, inviting, and situated along the historic and beautiful Monongahela River, the Regatta offers all that I need for a pleasant meal. Since I live in Morgantown, I have dined at most of the restaurants, and the Regatta cannot be matched for its wholesome choices, particularly those offered in its lunch buffet Monday through Friday. The choices vary each day. Included in the price of $10 plus $2 tip are rolls, salads, entrees, vegetables, soup, caesar salad, dessert, and coffee. All of the managers as well as the waiters and waitresses are friendly and helpful. The Regatta is truly a pleasing and satisfying restaurant.

We greatly appreciate your kind words regarding the Regatta Bar & Grille. Our lunch buffets, available Monday - Friday for just $12, are quite popular and we are pleased to hear your dining experience was satisfying. We hope that you will visit us again, soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Upon entering the Regatta Bar & Grille I was expecting an experience that would hook me in & make it my new "favorite." The greet from the hostess whom I believe was named Lindsay, (the employees wear nametags, which is a plus, I like to be able to know a name without asking, it makes the experience more personal) was very polite, friendly, and informative about the night's dinner special when I asked. Made me feel welcomed. My server, Angie, was the model of perfect service-- knowledgable of the menu, pleasant, personal, eager to please, and polite. I felt at home asking for a few extras, like she truly wanted to make my experience as pleasurable as possible. I loved my entire meal-- appetizer to dessert-- up & down. I even got the chance to complement Nate, a cook, on his fried chicken entree as he was seen floating around the restaurant. Best fried chicken I've had to date.. Tell me your secrets Nate! The only suggestion I have for this restaurant is very simple: attention to detail. I truly believe the small stuff makes or breaks any food service business from McDonalds to fine dining. The bread rolls were tasty, but I expect a melt-in-your-mouth fresh baked, please! The entrees were served by Angie with standard perfection, but I would love to be offered freshly grated cheese with my salad. It's those little things that truly set a place above the other guy for me. Everyone wants to be treated like a king! Other than that, this place has it down.

Ryan A, Marketing Specialist at Regatta Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Regatta Bar & Grille, I want to thank you for your excellent remarks. We have a wonderful team and are proud of the experience they provide. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to our staff.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Sean has taken ownership and resonsability of his authoity and his staff. Our visit was exquisit! We were able to see Sean interact with his customers and staff. We were very pleased with our overall expereance. We had Lesliey
as our server,found out that this was her second nite. We enjoyed her interaction with us. Having worked in the same perfession,We found her to be very delightful as well as professional. Our overall visit was excellent!!

Ryan A, Marketing Specialist at Regatta Bar & Grille, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Regatta Bar & Grille, thank you for your excellent review. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Sean and Leslie.