“YUM”
Review of Regatta Bar & Grille - CLOSED

Regatta Bar & Grille
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Foodies visiting the Morgantown Marriott will find full-service dining located within the hotel at Bourbon Prime, a new bourbon-inspired restaurant. Executive Chef Jeremy Bosley has created a “wild and wonderful” West Virginia experience by consistently offering a menu of locally sourced items, including prime cuts of beef, inventive artisanal cocktails, and fine craft beers. Bourbon Prime is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had an amazing salmon salad that I sort of created and a cup of lobster bisque. Both were delicious, and my bill was about $15! You can't beat that! The breakfast buffet was also wonderful, and satisfied both my sweet tooth and my fiancee's health-nut cravings.

There are newer reviews for Regatta Bar & Grille

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Nice place in your in the area. Parking is hard. Food was okay but not for the prices that we were charged.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Buffet Breakfast was included in our bed and breakfast package. Ate breakfast both days. Selection and food was all delicious.

After Convocation we had dinner. I forgot to make a reservation ahead of time and was told nothing was available. I left my number in case of any cancellations and was called and able to get the time I wanted. We had a party of 10. We all enjoyed the Prime Rib and Crab buffet.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for any meal.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I usually avoid restaurants attached to hotels, but this place is great. The have a different lunch buffet every day during the week. Try the Ruben.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I've dined here several times, both in the evening and the breakfast buffet. The food is great, but the prices are high. You can do better elsewhere in town. Nice preppy atmosphere and the staff has always been great.