“Great Beer at a Great Price”

Morgantown Brewing Company
Ranked #15 of 301 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Stopped in Morgantown for the night on my back to Ohio and decided to check out this place. It was a Tuesday night so all of their craft beers were 1/2 price. What an incredible deal. And even their regular prices are good compared to what I normally pay. I Was not a fan of all of the beers, but most were very good. They had a good variety as well so I'm sure you could find a beer to suit your palate. The only disappointment was the fish & chips I had for dinner. The batter was way to thick and doughy and really took away from the taste of the fish. That aside, I would highly recommend this place and I would definitely come here again should I find myself in the area.

1  Thank TCnCinti

Reviewed July 1, 2012

In Morgantown finding son a place to live for grad school and decided to try the local brewery restaurant. Nothing fancy but, oh the beers! Son got sampler which is about 2 pints of beer for 8.00 and we got their Light ale and a stout (delicious). Super wait staff, great sandwiches (plentiful and delicious) in a bar, casual atmosphere. Good prices, great beer, great people - make this a stop if you are Morgantown.

1  Thank Judy Z
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Great local brews and a wide selection. Growlers for sale at good price too. I miss the pool table, but they still have free 'real' darts to play. Food is good and inexpensive, though it sometimes takes a long time.

1  Thank missinmyjeep
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Having frequented this place over the years and a few owners, it's at it's peak right now. I do miss a couple of the old brews and the $1 pints in Wednesdays, but overall it is much much better.

I'd highly recommend the French fries, they're magical. Spent many years on the deck in college and enjoy it still.

1  Thank greenie2010
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Outstanding IPA and the Scottish Ale was superb. I brew my own and need to know how they got the mossy taste so subtle. Great experience especially since it was 94F when we went in.

1  Thank rugbyref1979