“Great pizza with laid-back atmosphere”

Mountain State Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 310 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This is a great place for a relaxed meal with a nice choice of pizzas.

Great beer selection and the service was excellent. I'd recommend the "small" pizza for one person. It's a lot.

it's a little on the pricey side, but worth it.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I tried the blonde and the IPA at a restaurant and loved it so much we stopped at the brewery in Thomas, West VA. They sell their brews to go in six packs and growlers. We sampled their other selections, but we stuck with the IPA and the blonde. The bartender was very friendly and helpful. My only sadness is that I will have to drive back to W. VA to get more!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The pizzas are unique and every one I've had has been excellent. The beer is top notch too. The restaurant's atmosphere is very laid back, sometimes there's live music. One of my favorite places in Morgantown.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fantastic pulled chicken sandwich, with a great and unusual barbeque sauce. Also fantastic pizza. Unique beers.

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Stopped on Sunday evening based upon TripAdvisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent too. They have as nice patio area overlooking the river and bike trail. We will stop again when it is warm enough to eat outside.