“Great Find for Beer AND Food”

Mountain State Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 289 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Find for Beer AND Food”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stopped here twice in two days (once for beer for Labor Day weekend, once to eat at the restaurant) after reading very positive reviews online. I bought some Cold Trail Ale and some India Pale Ale. I enjoyed both and would definitely buy both again. My sister and I went for pizza and salad the next day, and we were both very impressed. I really like the atmosphere inside, too. I definitely plan to come back when I am in the Morgantown area.

• Visited September 2013

Charleston, West Virginia
“The BEST in Pizza Pubs”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went to this eatery with our relatives in Morgantown and were surprised to say the least. Stone oven natural fired oven sits in the center of the restaurant with the food prep area. Rustic ambience and excellent service from attentive well-trained staff - not the typical college town employees. Food was absolutely fantastic - bar none - and I rarely give a 5 star rating to an eatery but this wharf district restaurant but this is an exception. only made better by the local craft beers. This is a must visit every time we return to Motown.

• Visited August 2013
Columbia MD
“Great Beer Selection - Really good pizza”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We took our son and roommates there last year. We really enjoyed it. We had a wide selection of the beers, a number of pizzas and watched some good football. Combine that with a nice view, it was a really enjoyable afternoon.

• Visited October 2012
“Great!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Came in and was blown away! Great food, good beer, and Travis was spectacular. Can't wait to come back to WV!

• Visited August 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Yum Pizza”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Firehouse( i think the name) pizza was great. Best I've ever had. The staff their friendly and helpful as well.

Visited August 2013