“Great variety and reasonable price PLUS friendly service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yesterday's Bar & Grille
Ranked #86 of 284 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Burlington, Canada
“Great variety and reasonable price PLUS friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

It is a short drive from downtown but well worth it. The Springhill Suites in Morgantown where we stayed recommended it and gave us a coupon for a free appetizer. Staff there were very friendly.

Visited April 2014

Fairmont, West Virginia
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Food is really good. I had a club sandwich and fries which was good. Then I ordered a piece of carrot cake. It was delicious and huge. I had to take part of it with me because I could not finish the entire piece.

• Visited March 2014
Westover, West Virginia
“Worst Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Burger wasn't done and put together like I ordered. People there do not know what customer service means. I told them to add tomato and lettuce with mayo and mustard to my burger which they didn't do. WORST PLACE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
YesterdaysRestaurant, Owner at Yesterday's Bar & Grille, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Please accept my apology for your incorrect delivery order last week. I assure you it is our priority to have all pick up and/or delivery orders correct 100% of the time. We remade your order and had it delivered to you at no cost to you and hope it was to your liking. I have shared your comments with my kitchen manager. While I cannot change the past I would like to offer you a $15 gift card for your troubles. If you would like to receive the offer please send us your mailing address so that we may send you the $15 gift card. You can send any correspondence to: yesterdaysllc@yahoo.com
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

A little out of the way compared to most restaurants in Morgantown, but would highly recommend! Have been here multiple times and each time does not disappoint. The almond crusted chicken is very very good!! You must get the carrot cake for dessert, it's freshly made every day, and the portion is HUGE! Not kidding, probably 6in x 6in slice, served warm and the cream cheese icing melts in your mouth!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank cornetts14
Philippi, West Virginia, United States
“Okay service and food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

This place was okay. I was set in the back near the wood fired oven. I was already having coughing episodes and this didn't help. I don't know that any other seat in the house would've made any difference. That problem shouldn't deter others from visiting this restaurant. The food was really good, service was okay.

Visited October 2013