“"Great carnitas pork "”
Review of Carmona's Cocina Mexicana - CLOSED

Carmona's Cocina Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 304-242-4086 Very good food and seems to be quite popular with WVU students.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

After working in Southern California I developed a real taste for Carnitas pork in my Mexican food. Carmona's is the only place around that serves that dish. I addition, the place is clean and family run!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Good food but the place is small and feels cramped while eating. I had a burrito and it was very good but was not very comfortable sitting so close to other people in the restaurant.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Placed my order and moved down the counter to pay and I requested cup of water, the girl informed they only serve bottles, I pointed to the sink in plan view and said " just fill a cup up" she said she could not do it. I turned around and walked out. Will not spend a dine in a place like that. McDonald's tried that years ago and they lost a lot of business. Good luck getting people in when they walk out and you do not care. My food was waiting for me, so you threw it out over a cup of ice water. Great business position, throw away $9.00 in food for a .05 cent cup of ice and water. But all you other people that pay $2.00 for a .15 cent bottle of water make their bottom line grow. Think about

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Carmona's can be described as similar to qdoba or chipotle, or a mexican subway. Carmona's is family run and I've never been disappointed. I usually get the quesadilla especial with chipotle chicken. They have delicious guacamole that's always freshly made, in addition to pico de gallo. Some of my friends enjoy the soup and the monster plate of nachos with your choice of meat.
The only downfall, they close at 8 most days, and aren't open on sundays.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Probably among the best refried beans I've ever had anywhere! It's good for either eat-in or take-out. Most of the dishes have a distinctive Carmona's blend of seasonings.

1  Thank Morgan_Townie