“below average” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #91 of 285 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Vintage Room is located in downtown Morgantown. Providing woodfired gourmet pizza's, and American fare dining with steak, fish and weekend specials. Full bar service is available along with an extensive wine collection.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

You can tell this is a college student place, its beat up and a little smelly. Food Ok nothing special.

• Visited May 2012

Montreal, Canada
“OK. Go and have a nice lunch.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

OK for a nice lunch or dinner. Nothing complicated but quality/price is OK

Visited May 2012
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Nice establishment in downtown Morgantown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

The pizzas are excellent, and so are the martinis. A bit more upscale than your typical college town bar, it attracts professional types and college students alike. Nice atmosphere.

Hinton, West Virginia
“BAD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

A room was reserved for the business trip I was on. The place was packed so I thought it was going to be a wonderful experience. We were seated in the basement. (I don't like being in the basement and not knowing how to get out of a crowded place). The Steps to the basement were steep. We were only offered two dishes and when I asked for a description of the food the waitress answered. "I don't know, I'm usually a bartender." She didn't even attempt to find out. I told her I didn't want what the two offers were that I wanted to order form the menu which she couldn't provide. I asked for Chicken Alfredo and she said OK. When she served me, I did NOT get what I ordered and when I said something to her about it she said. We don't have Chicken Alfredo so I gave you your second choice, (As if I was a child that was being punished.) I didn't like my food, i didn't like my service. I stopped at a sub shop on the way back to the hotel and got some chips for supper. I would not recommend this place and I will not go back.

Visited November 2011
Hurricane
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

We did working womens wednesday. Pizza were five bucks and amazing. Drinks were too! We choose two different pizzas to share and the stuffed pepper appetizer. Great atmosphere as well.

• Visited September 2011