“Wonderful service”

Cuisines: Indian
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Wonderful service”
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Staff here is GREAT. The menu has plenty of options. I prefer the lunch buffet so you don't have to choose just one option.

Boone, North Carolina
“A good find on south-side Mo-town.”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Best aspects: genuine Indian cuisine with a wide selection of appetizers.
Worst: Server acted as though we had killed his best friend.

Visited June 2012
Birmingham, UK
“Second best Indian meal in America”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This was the second best Indian meal I have had in the US. Some (most?) have been chronic and some have been merely OK. This ran the meal I had in Frederick MD a few years ago a close second. The veggie selection was very good even though I took the owner's recommendation in the end. I would recommend this place.

Visited June 2012
West Virginia
“Good Indian food.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

They have a daily lunch buffet which is reasonably priced and tasty. As a matter of fact, it is about the same as the dinner buffet, but cheaper. I don't go there as often as I would like because my wife has a fragile stomach and she cannot tolerate the spiciness as well as i do. I love it, though, and heartily recommend this restaurant.

Visited October 2011
“Many visits, must go at least once a month. Good food, service and parking.”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

OK, my wife usually is the one who MUST go. I sure don't resist. The buffet will do for me. Must order something else more often. Must have gone at least, a dozen times. Good food, good service and the parking has always been fine for us.

• Visited April 2012