“Good wine, nice folks”

Forks of Cheat Winery
Ranked #3 of 36 things to do in Morgantown
Reviewed December 15, 2011

We went, had some samples, and bought some wine that we all enjoyed. The grounds are very nice in the better weather.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Staff couldn't have been cooler, and they wines are affordable and extremely tasty.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I just moved into the area and had my family visiting, so I thought this would be a great place to check out. Once we got there, the woman behind the desk, Adrienne, was very rude when we went in that she gave me an attitude when I askee her if they had any tours for the day. Her attitude worsened when we did the wine tasting. She made my family so uncomfortable that thet just wanted to leave. Thank goodness another gentleman who worked there came in, so we purchased some wines and left. I've never experienced such rude service at a winery. It was very unfortunate that we hada terrible experience because the winery is advertised everywhere in Morgantown. No wonder there is only one other review. With such distasteful service, why would you want to go? Bad experience, good wine, not worth the drive, better off purchasing the wine at Kroger or Giant Eagle.

6  Thank NewToMorgantown