Hilton Garden Inn Morgantown
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$89
SpringHill Suites
$129
$119
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingsmade to order breakfastpool and hot tubwithin walking distancethe hotel staffroom was cleanrestaurants and shoppingbusiness centergreat place to staygas stationnice hotelhotel is locatedexcellent stayshuttle servicefront desk staffconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The service was better when the hotel was less full. The beds were comfortable, but some sheets were too small and pilling. AND, the bathrooms need standard sized toilets (the tiny round and low to the ground toilets are for children) and the upkeep to tub area caulking and wallpaper need looking at. Room service food better than expected, but was cold. Over all I would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank NancyAnneVA
HGIMorgantown, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I sincerely regret that you experienced any inconvenience during your stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The beds were not the best but it was clean. The lobby was very nice, however, I thought the breakfast bar for $9.99 was a little excessive if you only wanted a bagel. I chose not to eat while my daughter ate 3 boxes of cereal. With the price being with tax $146.00, I would have expected a little more, but I am very anal about my hotels. I'm a super germaphobic!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three days/nights. The staff from check-in to departure was very friendly, accommodating, my needs were all met without hesitation. Waitress went the extra steps to make sure I was satisfied with my meal, Food was excellent, the hotel was clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Our team takes pride in following up on our guests’ comments as it provides us the opportunity to show our commitment to you and emphasize our appreciation of your business. We are very pleased to see you have given us excellent survey scores and enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely appreciate you taking time to review your recent stay. We hope to see you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Morgantown.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My family and I were to visit son at WVU. Hilton Garden Inn was nice and clean and near many eating places. The staff was very friendly and helpful and I would stay here again. Although we did not use any of the facilities such as pool or fitness center, they looked nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMorgantown, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Morgantown, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Reviewed November 21, 2013

The hotel was very clean. The lobby was very nice!! The staff was excellent and I would be happy to stay at this Hilton Garden Inn again! Parking and access to the entrance was great. Lots of nice stores nearby for shopping.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay. We are appreciative of your continued patronage, and we look forward to making your future stays as enjoyable as previous stays.