“Unbeliveable lunch, you gotta try it!”

Kegler's Sports Bar & Lounge
Ranked #34 of 292 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Morgantown's premiere spot for sports & home to the best wings in the University City!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Unbeliveable lunch, you gotta try it!”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My first visit to Kegler's today for a business lunch, one word UNBELIEVABLE! I had probably one of the best cheesesteaks that I have ever had! I honestly can't remember the last time that I was full but wanted more! My next trip to the area, this place is definitely my lunch stop. Oh, and the wait staff isn't too hard on the eyes either!

• Visited August 2014
keglerswvmarketing, Public Relations Manager at Kegler's Sports Bar & Lounge, responded to this review, April 19, 2017
Thank you! We hope to see you again soon!

Salisbury, MD
“Nice sports bar”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The food was very good. The sandwich's were huge and very tasty. The waitress was great!!!! They were a little busy but it did not seem to affect the service or the speed the food came out. The wings were delicious. You really need to try them. The atmosphere is nice and you can even look down on the bowling alley from the bar but you can not hear it.

Visited July 2014
Thank you! We're glad you had a great experience!
“Best wings in Morgantown”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Morgantown my whole life and I still think Keglers has the best wings. The gold sauce is probably the best sauce I have ever tasted on wings. Varsity club, Archies, and Marios has some great wings too but Keglers is still my favorite. Definitely go on Mondays, that's their 40 cent wing nights.

Thank you! We're glad you love our wings! Hope to see you again soon!
New Lenox, Illinois
“Great place to go”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you are a Mountaineer fan, visit Keglers after a game and try the wings. They are delicious. Nothing fancy about this place but it is comfortable and worth the trip.

Visited June 2014
Thank you! We're glad you have had great experiences!
Sarasota, Florida
“Wings, wings, wings.”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have yet to find wings that can compare to Keglers. Our favorites are the Garlic and the Honey BBQ. While this is your typical college sports bar, the food is great. This would be a place to go if you are watching "the game" or having dinner and drinks with friends. If you're going for a quiet, romantic dinner, this probably wouldn't be the place to go. However, you can get their food to-go, and create a nice dinner at home!

• Visited August 2013
Thank you! We love doing take out! We're glad our wings are your favorites!