“Greasy”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Everything from fries to pizza had too much oil and grease. Its like they dip everything in it. Pizza was average compared to the others around.

2  Thank Mur_Js

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Old school WV italian Pizza. Very thin crisp crust that is perfect everytime! Moved to new location and called Milano's

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Tried this for the first time because our large office needed some lunch. Will DEFINITELY be going back.

Normally, PeppeBroni's uses an ordering service (like FedEx for food), but I called them direct, since we had such a large order (7 large pizzas and 2 subs) and were on a time crunch. The guy on the phone was so helpful and kind, and very accommodating. I called at 11am, and our pizzas were to us by 12:15pm. That's pretty good, especially since there were only two people working that day.

The delivery person was very nice; I made sure to commend him on the timeliness of the order. We got 7 large pizzas, two subs, and 2 2liters of pop, plus delivery charge (I assume) for $91.54 total. That is a good deal. Gave them $120 total, for their effort. The deliverer seemed sincerely touched by my thanks, and that is refreshing to see.

On top of all that, it tasted GREAT! Really thin crust with a goodly amount of cheese, and not overly saucey. Greasy, but that just adds to the awesome!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is close by so we decided to pick up a pizza. It was good pizza but not my favorite. It was normally priced pizza, but a guy came to our door later selling buy one get one coupons which would have been a great deal if we ate pizza more often!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We tend to get pizza here as it's on our way home. Nice guys working there and the free golf arcade game is really pretty fun while you're waiting for your order. The pizza is in that sort of greasier category, so maybe you feel like you have a brick in your gut after you've eaten way too much, which I inevitably do....I realize I'm not really selling it here, but I actually do really like it. Very good quality toppings, slightly thicker crust than some others (such as Mountain State), and very satisfying. Do try it out!
Also, I seem to be the only one that gets a crack out of the name...;)