“The room appeared to have an odor. It could have been from...”

Ramada Morgantown Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #20 of 25 Hotels in Morgantown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Customer service.. SUCKED!! After being in the car for 6 hours with our dogs I called to ask for early check in (advised them I would pay a fee if they had one) the front desk told me it wouldn't be a problem. I told them I would be arriving in an hour. Once my husband and I got there, the front desk told me it would be 20 minutes. We got lunch an came back in about 25 minutes. As I was walking through the door I can tell the two young girls behind the desk were pointing at me. When I walked in the girl told me my check in wasn't for another 3 hours and there's no availability. If I would of known this I wouldn't of cancelled our prior engagements for watching our dogs while my husband and I had a meeting. I had to cancel plans that I came into town for and my husband had to attend with out me. At 2pm I went to check in and the girl behind the desk informed me my room was available. I was livid. The two young girls behind the counter were very rude and u professional. The Ramada is also under construction for I believe new pavement so half of the parking is blocked off. U have no easy access to load and unload your luggage. Need sleep? Forget about that.. Had construction early morning that woke us up. The building outside looks as if your in a prison. I wouldn't even think about giving this hotel another chance.

• Stayed August 2013
Damascus
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Overall our stay was good. This is the best room I think at the hotel. But the entire hotel needs to be remodeled and updated. The folks are very nice and the price very resonable. The free breakfast makes the stay worth it most of all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Beavercreek
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The service and staff were very nice and accommodating but the hotel itself needs some serious updates. The hallways are a bit creepy and dark. The wallpaper in the bathroom was faded and peeling. There were holes in the bathroom door from having a hook removed. That all is really not a big deal in my book, but I requested a crib and that is what I had a serious problem with. It was basically a pack n play with a cut velour blanket in the bottom instead of a mattress. That thing was so filthy I wouldn't have put my dog in it. I kept my baby in bed with me and we left first thing in the morning. For the location and price I guess it was fine, but I don't think I'd stay here again if I could help it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travelers are raving about these Morgantown hotels