Super 8 Morgantown
$115
$103
GardenInn.com
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$89
SuburbanHotels
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$134
$98
$109
$99
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsroom was cleanroad tripwould stay here againmorgantown areawest virginiaihopgasruby
Reviewed March 16, 2010

We reserved a room in March and 3days later had to cancel it because of a family problem, only to find out that the motel's pre-pay policy prohibited cancelling the room, even though the reservation wasn't until November. Eight months away and they couldn't fill the room? Manager would not call us back to discuss it. $71.00 down the drain. I would rather sleep in my car than put up with these ridiculous tactics.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cpicasner
Reviewed August 7, 2009

When I arrived at the hotel, I had to wait a couple minutes for the girl to come out and check me in. You needed an access code to get online, it wasn't offered, the way it is at other hotels, I had to call the desk to get it. I went to the vending machines and saw that my colleague was standing at the front desk to check in. At that point, he had been there for 10 minutes and had already picked up the phone that was there to call for service. I picked it up and called again, the phone on the desk rang and rang, but no one came. He yelled back...still no one came. I looked at the restroom...no one there...We called again...no answer. The phone rang two more times while we were there waiting, no one came to answer it. They have cameras set up, supposedly so that they can see that someone is at the front desk and come out and wait on them...but they don't seem to do any good! At this point, he had been waiting between 15 and 20 minutes. I decided to go up to my room and call down to see if it would make a different phone ring and maybe get some attention. Just as I got to the elevator, I heard my co-worker talking. The woman had finally decided to make an apperance!!! I walked back to see what she had to say for herself. She got very rude with him when he stated that he had been waiting so long. She asked him if he had called for service on the phone. We both said, yes, several times. In a very snippy tone, with no smile, she said...'I'm sorry!' I think she was in the back sleeping, even though it was only about 9pm. This was my first stay at this hotel, but my colleague said that he is through with it cause that always happens. The room was okay, breakfast was pretty slim pickings, not much variety, but I guess you get what you pay for! I would not recommend this hotel, there is a Holiday Inn Express right next door that I am going to try next time I am in town for business. I will let you know how that works out!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank mississmissi
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Booked a room here based on other Tripadvisor reviews, and was not disapointed. Helpful staff, clean comfortable room, good clean grass for the pooch to go potty, choice of restaurants nearby. Only quibble would be with the breakfast...No real protein choices, juice machine was broken, etc.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2009

Clean. No public computer. Highly recommend. Very basic complimentary breakfast but it's all you need.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2009

After driving for hours I just needed a place to get off the road. I've stayed in many Super 8's before and had both good and bad experiences. This one was first rate. It began with the desk clerk who was SO busy she needed four hands to do everything, yet she managed just fine, and everyone one waiting to check in (at 11:00 p.m. no less), was treated in a friendly and expedient manner. The room was nothing special, but then I wasn't there for a honeymoon, and it had everything I needed. Clean, newly-renovated or built look, comfortable bed, VERY reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)