“Pleasantly surprised”
Review of Super 8 Morgantown

Super 8 Morgantown
Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Morgantown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Conneaut, Ohio
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The manager was very professional, that said we still paid full price for our room the next morning. The first room we received had blood on the inside of our bed spread and seamen and blood on our sheets. The next room they gave us had a bed that swallowed you whole and thread bare hand towels with urine down the toilet. The curtains were wrinkled and not hung (or borken) on one side and did little to block out the blaring light from the parking lot. We had someone walking over head unitl all hours, we met a woman in the moring with the same complaint of walking noises and lack of sleep. The overall experience for this motel is the most unpleasant I can honestly say in my entire life. Our car held more appeal then this room.

Room Tip: DO NOT COME HERE....the noise level is off the hook.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I came home to Morgantown to visit family, and decided to stay in the Super 8 as it was one of the newer hotels to have popped up around town.

The staff at the front desk was rude during my check in, they barely looked at me and even when I asked questions was given short, disinterested answers. I had to call the front desk a few times over the course of my stay, and the night staff were 100% more willing to offer help with whatever I needed.

I will say the breakfast, though your standard Super 8 fair, was quite nice. The room large enough to hold several families, and was clean and well stocked.

The best part of the stay was the bed. You could tell it was a new mattress and I slept well the two nights I was there. But the Patel family that over see's the hotel should consider being nicer to the guests who arrive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Morgantown hotels

Plainfield
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My overall experiece was great, but the bathroom toliet was dirty in a couple spots. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Morgantown
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Dirty! No alarm! No service! Would rather have slept in our car. We had to clean up the room so we could stay in it. We did not take our socks off as we didn't want to put our feet on the carpet. Using the bathroom took courage.Would never stay here again and likely not in any other of this chain!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Hillsboro, West Virginia
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Pros: Good location next to shopping and main road. Decent free breakfast

Cons: Noisy- the construction workers that seem to be staying there long term were noisy and were up very early. Staff was surly and refused to give us a receipt since we booked online. ????? Rooms were ok but the bathroom door in our room wouldn't shut. Not the cleanest but I didn't feel like it was "dirty".

I would not recommend. There is a better chain hotel next door that would be a much better choice.

• Stayed April 2013