We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on our first visit to see the WVU campus during an open house. The hotel is in a great location next to lots of chain restaurant choices and shopping right up the hill. I found that the front desk was very helpful and found the room to be very clean. The only issue we had was that a fitted sheet on one of the beds kept coming off on all 4 corners and it happened both nights. I noticed the 2nd night that it seemed the cleaning staff just flipped the sheet over and put it back on from the first night. My husband and daughter both took advantage of the gym facilities and seemed happy with it. Breakfast was fine -standard continental fare and the kitchen attendant was sweet and very helpful when I asked for something that they were out of - the front desk attendant also asked us how we enjoyed our dinner downtown Morgantown when we returned to the hotel. We are back again to WVU in June for new student orientation and will more than likely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Morgantown, WV hotel is close to West Virginia University and Mountaineer Field, and steps from shops and restaurants in University Town Centre. Our Fairfield Inn & Suites Morgantown Granville is also near Mylan Park, Coopers Rock, Prickets Fort, and the beautiful Monongahela River. Start your day with our hot complimentary breakfast, relax with a swim in our heated indoor pool, or work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center. We look forward to serving you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Morgantown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Morgantown Granville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Morgantown Granville Hotel Morgantown