“Always excellent.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Puglioni's is a small Italian restaurant that serves excellent homemade food. Their fresh pasta dishes are phenomenal! Also good pizza for take out. Very good value for the money.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great pizza, homemade pastas (most on the menu are homemade), delicious salads, and the bread that every table gets is AMAZING. Love going to this place. It is very small so you might have to wait, but it is worth it!

Reviewed August 28, 2011

I lived in Morgantown for ~2 years and this was one of my favourite restaurants. I would've come here about 5 times.

The complimentary bread is home cooked and it amazing. All the pasta dishes and pizza I had were great - plenty of flavour and decently priced.

Nice wine and beer selection and friendly staff too. The atmosphere is a nice place to go on a date. They had a painting of a pug dog on the wall - pretty funny.

So many American restaurants are chains - when you find a great, family-run, local restaurant, I always support them - Puglioni's fits this description.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

We ate here based on local recommendations for the pizza. We shared a pizza as an appetizer and each got a pasta dish. Here's my advice: Stick with the Pizza. The pizza was really out-of-this world, with a slew of toppings selection. Bubbly cheese, crispy crust. Wow. The salads were very good-- just what you expect from a standard restaurant. The pasta dishes (I got spaghetti and meatballs, my girlfriend got marinara cream sauce) were a cut below average. The restaurant itself was a little run down, with unleveled Formica tabletops, so, really, it's a fine decor for an informal meal with beer and pizza.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

I absolutely love Puglioni's. When you walk in it seems a little cramped, but it's just the way the entrance is laid out. The staff are usually quick to seat you, but if there are a lot of people in for a WVU activity, don't expect to get in quickly.

The food is amazing- the homemade bread loaves that they bring you are warm and crusty and covered with butter. The myriad pasta dishes are always delicious and worth the price. Apart from pasta, they also have calzones and pizza which are just as good. The atmosphere can occasionally be loud and crowded, but I think it's worth suffering through for the food. I eat here whenever I get a pasta craving.