“Amazing Sushi”

Ogawa Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 310 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I love this place!! The sushi rolls are unique and tasty. Lots of variety to meet anyone's taste. The staff is friendly and they have the BEST miso soup I've ever had.

Must try!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We sat in the car for 5 minutes in front of the place, in one of five spaces, wondering if the shopworn facade was the same place I'd read reviews of. I am glad we decide to try it. Very nice interior with welcoming staff, We weren't very hungry so decided on a couple of selections of sushi and a shared hotpot. We had the Amigo Roll and Yellow tail Roll. OK, not outstanding. The Seafood hotpot was definitely HOT both in temperature and spice. Good seafood except for the chewy octopus. Definitely worth another try.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Excellent sushi in a pristine restaurant. We enjoyed the service and actually had a blast. Wait time wasn't bad!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants! It is owned by a chef and he knows quality food. The sushi, rolls, miso soup, lunch box, and ginger dressing are especially good. We really enjoy dining there, and recommend it. I take my out of town guests there.

1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is my favorate place to dine. The lunch options are delicious. Wasabi burn feels so good!
Something new each visit.