“Delish!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Love this place - everything I've had has been delicious!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank eestell

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Love love love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

I was crushed when Ali Baba's closed so many years ago, but then they opened the Med Market and it's better than I remember! I will often go in and just order lamb and pita bread- I could eat it forever. The gyros are amazing, and they have choclava! So delicious. I haven't sampled everything they serve, but I've been happy with what I've tried. The dining area is great, too. Nice and open, and you can people watch while you eat. In good weather you can sit outside. Definitely one of my favorite places downtown.

• Visited March 2011
3 Thank delightdelirium
Charleston, WV
“Great Greek and Middle Eastern Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2010

I have eaten there quite frequently over the years and have really enjoyed it. The meals are quite sizeable and very reasonably priced for the portion. I highly recommend the lamb shawarma wrap - to die for! And for the vegetarians out there, the fallafels are delicious! It's definitely a good lunch spot in downtown Morgantown.

2 Thank linnsandjon
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great middle eastern and...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2008

Great middle eastern and Greek food - if you have a big appetite, make sure and check out the Sunday Buffet - $10 all you can eat delights + drink. Yes, they have baklava!!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook