I got a good rate via priceline $53.00 and stayed July 25th and 26th. The room did not smell of mildew as many have stated previously. We stayed in room #233. The rooms were well appointed and wireless internet access was FREE. I stayed here 2 nights. The indoor pool was a bit cold but the whirlpool was just right., The outdoor pool was a bit cloudy but plenty of towels and lifeguards. .Renovation must be complete but the bathrooms still need work....see picture. I would stay here again. Staff was fine. Never ate at any of the restaurants but this resort also has a golf course with a 19th hole which seemed reasonablly priced. Resort is close to mall. This place is *** rated and it is a true rating. I stayed here and rated this hotel May 12th also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort