Took a long weekend to relax and spend some quality family time with my mother and daughter. We planned to go hiking and white water rafting. Upon arrival we were quickly checked in and sent to a beautiful and comfortable room. We then went to Legend's for a bite to eat after the 6 hour drive and the food was terrific. After a wonderful night sleep, we got up and spent a few hours sitting on the deck talking. Then it was time to go on our adventure, and boy, what's an adventure! I will never forget this amazing 3 generation weekend and I will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort