On the positive, staff were extremely friendly. Met multiple people that worked in different areas and all of them were very nice. Location is nice and close to some nice photo op locations.
The hotel part is older and needs some work. You can tell they have been working on the basics (carpets, paint, and so forth), but it looked like there was mold around the window and in the bathroom vent. Slept comfortable enough, but noisy (walls are thin) so woke up often to hallway noise. Legends was pricey for the quality of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort