This is the second time I have stayed here for a conference. The last time was just as bad. I thought I would give it a second try with the promised renovations and the fact that I would have to travel here anyway for sessions. Rooms have a bad odor, beds are uncomfortable, bathrooms lack a fan as well as being small. My toilet leaked and upon inspection of the tank, I could see it needed to have the guts replaced a long time ago. More than 20 people had made reservations for this conference and were sent to another motel. People waited for hours before getting room assignments. The decor is not only outdated, but tacky. There is not even an elevator for a 3 story section. The view from the Reflections room is fantastic. Food selections for the conference did not allow for any variety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort