Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$79
SuburbanHotels
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
ClarionHotels
  • Breakfast included
$105
$95
$87
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

Euro-Suites Hotel(Morgantown)
Fairfield Inn
$98
$87
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$122
$111
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

All reviewscheat lakepro shopfitness centerthe general managerthis past weekendwest virginiamorgantown areaweddingeventlegenddownsbanquetsharkyaccommodationsroundsrachelballroom
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed at Lakeview this past weekend for a wedding. Had a great time. I dont usually write reviews and dont believe in them either way but had to thank them for a great weekend. the wedding was alot of fun and the food was great for a hotel. we went to the bar afterwards andthe deck bartender was a hoot, she made sure we all had fun. I understand that the hotel is going to be rennovated after overhearing a clerk at the front desk tell an upset guest because the size of his TV was too small. honestly, my room seemed clean to me. Overall we all hareat time. we will be back, actually made a reservation in October to play golf.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2012

On a one night trip to Morgantown we pricelined a 3-star room for a decent price and got Lakeview. What a mistake! The hotel rooms are very worn, very dirty, the TV was a 12" size with very few channels. There was hardly any water pressure in the shower and there was visible dust on the carpet in spots that signified that those spots hadn't seen a vacuum in a long time. Very disappointing and not at all a 3 star place! Avoid this place if you can!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ItalianStallion76
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I would have to agree with some of the other posts regarding the resort being a little bit outdated. With that being said, it is to my understanding that the entire place will be remolded by next year. However, when I go to a resort the most important thing is not how BEAUTIFUL the rooms are, but how the establishment is all around. The staff, including management, went above and beyond. They over delivered, not over promised. The food was tely amazing. The porions were genuorous, yet not overpriced for the quailty of food. This is really hard to find no days. I am giving then an excellent grading simply because of how wonderful the staff was with our family. I have been to several other resorts where the rooms were fabuous, but the service was horrible. Thanks to the Lakeview staff for making our stay so enjoyable!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here as part of an annual golf weekend getaway with a bunch of friends within driving distance of Pittsburgh. Needed somewhere with two courses. This place is like a step back in time - dated rooms and overall ambiance. Service is generally non-existent b/c it's either college students or 70 year old women. The golf course at Lakeview is just awful - we played there and Mountainview, and let me just say that Mountainview was a pleasant surpise, why it's materially cheaper than Lakeview is beyond me. MOuntainview is in better shape, is a better layout, is more challenging, and is more aethetically pleasing. Mountainview is just an all-around better course. In addition, at Lakeview there always seemed to be random people walking around all over the course. Just strange.

In addition, the golf starters and clubhouse people at Lakeview were generally aloof and didn't care about anything. Sure they're college kids, but at least act like you care about your job - that's what the real world is like. I played twice on Saturday as part of a golf and stay package, and i found out at 8pm after my round i was supposed to pay $24 for a cart fee separately for my second round. Oops. I shouldn't have been able to get on that course without some sort of slip if anyone cared. So i find myself $24 richer today.

Food was actually pretty good in the main dining area, so that was a plus. The outdoor bar overlooking the 18th hole was also awesome. The Food and Drink keeps this place at a 3 out of 5. If you're a serious golfer, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Sports33, General Manager at Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I do apologize for your golf experience. Golf is one of our greatest features at the resort and has always yielded a positive experience for our guests. I hope you will give us another opportunity to provide the true Lakeview experience.

Best Regards,

Management

Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here because we were playing golf at resort. Rooms were extremely dated. Hotel and room was clean but furniture and bedding looked like it was from the 80's. Ice machine didn't work. Golf course nice but not worth the money

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize for your negative guest room experience. We are about to embark on a major rennovation that will restore Lakeview to its original charm. We are very excited about this hope you will give us another opportunity with our rennovated product. This will be finished in early Spring of 2013.