Place is dated. Needs some renovations. They seem to care more about the golfers that flock to the resort and not the people staying in the Hotel. Staff wasn't very helpful at the front desk. We had a party of 4 attending a wedding and only had towels for 2, called and asked for more and they said they are being laundered they would have us extra by 2pm. Wedding started at 3:30 guess what they never bothered to bring the extra towels. When I brought it up at check out they could care less. Now the staff working the receptions was exceptional. KUDOS out to those people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort