Spent a three day weekend at the resort attending the WV Lions Leadership School. Since it was winter, no one could play golf which is the main draw during good weather. The resort is an older one that has been upgraded. Much like a medium priced motel. Staff was friendly and catered to our every need. Food was included as a package deal and was good. Enjoyed relaxing in the room with the fireplace - complete with a small library. Our time was tightly scheduled so we didn't check out the pool, etc. The area is quite beautiful surrounding the resort which was a bit difficult to find due to a road that was closed. Would stay here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort