We stayed there for a weekend to watch a WVU game. The rooms were fairly price especially when other hotels on football weekends take you for a ride. They were a little outdated but very clean and setup nicely. Sports bar and outside deck were both great especially to watch other games tvs looked brand new in the bar. Dinner buffet on the Friday was wonderful breakfast service was nice. Would like to stay there again next time we are in for a game
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Virginia’s Top Family Resort. Nestled in the rolling hills of West Virginia and only 10 miles south of the Pennsylvania border, Lakeview Golf Resort & Spa is one of the Mid-Atlantic’s premier golf resort destinations. On 500 pristine acres sits two championship West Virginia golf courses, great accommodations, unforgettable weddings, productive meetings and fun for the whole family. We offer a variety of West Virginia's best stay and play golf packages including golf, accommodations and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Lakeview Golf Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Scanticon Hotel Morgantown
- Lakeview Scanticon Resort