Euro-Suites Hotel
$115
$103
GardenInn.com
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
$131
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$89
$114
Residence Inn Morgantown(Morgantown)
$118
Residence Inn
All reviewsjimmy dean breakfast sandwichesbusy intersectionbagelsliving roomwaffle makermake your own wafflessleeper sofasleeping areamini kitchenfree breakfastthree nightswould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitruby memorial hospitalbed was very comfortablethe breakfast areacleaning staff
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Although the area isn't very walkable the hotel was beautiful and more than accommodating for our one night stay. I did not partake in the breakfast as there wasn't any fresh fruit. Bagels and pastries abounded though.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Good things: Nice beds, liked the suite concept, most staff very friendly.

Room for improvement:

The room was hot and did not cool off when the thermostat was adjusted. I heard a couple staff members complain it was hot and one mentioned that the room air conditioners don't do much and the only way to cool the place down is to turn on the whole hotel air conditioner. That had to be done by maintenance. We definitely felt it was too hot in our room, especially after showers were taken.

The furniture is dated in the general areas. It definitely needs to be updated.

The exercise room needs to be serviced. The problems encountered were: one treadmill was broken.. so that left only one working treadmill. There was a counter with an empty space where a sink used to be. Odd. There was a bin with melted ice, apparently this is where they keep bottled water on ice. No water and no ice....and this was nine o'clock in the morning. The next day, same story. The same nasty water was still sitting there. The trash was overflowing and was not emptied when I went back the next day. The TV had been turned off and it took two staff members to figure out how to get it back on and functioning. Shouldn't someone check all things a couple times a day??

Little things like the maid did not replace the bottled water in our room. I had to ask the front desk for more water. The love seat in the suite needs to be updated. It slanted forward when it was sat on. Also, the desk chair had months of cobwebs by the legs. Not having any electrical outlets available by the bed is bothersome when you want to charge your phone at night.

When we checked in, the female clerk did not give us any information....I had to ask where the elevator was, what time breakfast was, etc.

Also, the hotel is well located, but getting in and out of the parking lot is dangerous. Lots of traffic and chaos. You have to wait for a kind person to allow you to get out and good luck if you are turning left!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We were in Morgantown to attend a family members college graduation and as we left our accommodation booking a little late, there wasn't a lot left to choose from. We are so very pleased with this hotel, it had everything that you could want. Convenient parking, great room layout, great bedding - we loved the breakfast room where you could access hot beverages 24/7, in fact we have nothing negative to say about our stay at all. My husband utilised the gym and everything worked really well, I wish that we could have stayed a little longer

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was my first trip to the area on business and had no idea where to stay and was intrigued by the fancy name with a price well within my limited travel budget. I was impressed from the moment I arrived to a clean and modern lobby where I was greeted by a friendly helpful lady at the check in counter. My room was a large two room suite which was extremely clean and well maintained. As I spend 70% or more of my time on the road for business I loved the amenities which seem small but really make a huge difference. First there was free bottled water in the room. Second the fitness center featured up to date and functioning equipment. Third was the wonderful soft and absorbent towels. I am definitely looking forward to my next stay.
If there is one thing that could have been done to improve the stay, it would have been to have my check out receipt preprepared. When I was ready to leave I had to wait in a line 4 deep while each person went through the process of waiting for their paperwork to be printed out. It might seem petty, but wasting 20 minutes or so when you are headed to an appointment is significant.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night. The hotel was at nice location.
Rooms were clean, suspicious, there were iron, microwave, coffee maker in room and Free Parking on site.

The stuff were friendly, breakfast was good, there were a free coffee for 24 hrs, and business center which includes printer and computers.

it was nice stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business