Euro-Suites Hotel
Clarion Hotel Morgan(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$89
$84
ClarionHotels
  • Breakfast included
$109
GardenInn.com
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel(Morgantown)(Great Value!)
$79
SuburbanHotels
$76
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

$99
$109
$98
Fairfield Inn
Residence Inn Morgantown(Morgantown)
$110
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$100
$98
$87
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$148
$111
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

All reviewsjimmy dean breakfast sandwichesbagelsliving roomwaffle makersleeper sofasleeping areafree breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonefresh fruitruby memorial hospitalthe breakfast areabed was very comfortablecleaning staffmorgantown areagreat place to staytvsink
Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was my first trip to the area on business and had no idea where to stay and was intrigued by the fancy name with a price well within my limited travel budget. I was impressed from the moment I arrived to a clean and modern lobby where I was greeted by a friendly helpful lady at the check in counter. My room was a large two room suite which was extremely clean and well maintained. As I spend 70% or more of my time on the road for business I loved the amenities which seem small but really make a huge difference. First there was free bottled water in the room. Second the fitness center featured up to date and functioning equipment. Third was the wonderful soft and absorbent towels. I am definitely looking forward to my next stay.
If there is one thing that could have been done to improve the stay, it would have been to have my check out receipt preprepared. When I was ready to leave I had to wait in a line 4 deep while each person went through the process of waiting for their paperwork to be printed out. It might seem petty, but wasting 20 minutes or so when you are headed to an appointment is significant.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for one night. The hotel was at nice location.
Rooms were clean, suspicious, there were iron, microwave, coffee maker in room and Free Parking on site.

The stuff were friendly, breakfast was good, there were a free coffee for 24 hrs, and business center which includes printer and computers.

it was nice stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed here on a Saturday night on our way back to Buffalo, NY from Myrtle Beach, SC. The hotel was easy to find and in a nice location for getting a bite to eat, finding a store, getting gas etc.

Upon check in we were told about happy hour with free appetizers until 7pm. When we got over to the bar around 6:45 there was nothing left and nobody was refilling the station. We did have a couple drinks at the bar, the bartender was nice and talkative.

Our room was fine. Comfy and suited our needs for a night.

Parking was easy as there is a lot of room in the parking lot.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank 21Roberto
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was the second visit I have made to Euro Suites in Morgantown. The rooms are Always spacious and immaculate. The location was ideal for parents picking up their students attending WVU living at the Evansdale campus, also Ideal location to WVU Hospital. The friendliness of the staff can't be beat, especially Shelby who went above and beyond to make our reservations smooth
and painless.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Arthur R T
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Euro Suites is a good value for the money .. lots of room and a great location .. the sofa beds could use an overhaul .. the mattress was pretty bad .. very thin and flimsy .. not suitable for sleeping .. beds were comfy .. kitchette is a plus also

Room Tip: the side away from the restaurants is a little quieter
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family