“Good hotel.”

Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Morgantown
Toronto, Canada
“Good hotel.”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Recently stayed at this hotel to attend a function at WVU. The front desk staff were very friendly and attentive. The rooms were OK. The room we had (408) was ok just because it was a suite and had plenty of living space. However the stains on the carpets the mold in the shower and the thin glassed windows, which did nothing to keep the noise of traffic etc..outside, did noting to enhance the stay. I found it kind of amusing that the housekeeping staff left a little note hoping I am enjoying my stay which really means hello I would like a tip, but did nothing to earn anything above and beyond what she is getting paid by the hotel. for example she did not replenish the bottled water on the second day, she did not tidy up the table in the sitting area, she did not clean the mold that is on the shower ceiling. (I made the assumption that the housekeeper is a she sorry if I offended but i only saw women house keepers) If you want a tip go above and beyond personally I do not feel compelled to leave a tip if you are just doing the minimum required.
Any how, the hotel was still good value but a pool/ hot tub would be nice. Breakfast was OK nothing special.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Seaford, Delaware
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Really pleased and pleasantly surprised by our stay. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was very large and clean compared to other hotels we have visited. I would most definitely stay again and highly recommend it! We even enjoyed a delicious dinner delivered from Keglers...love love loved it!!

• Stayed October 2013
PA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed here this past weekend for WVU Homecoming, and had a blast! The hotel was clean, comfortable, and had a very friendly staff. When we weren't at the game, we spent most of our time at the bar, which was a lot of fun. We will defiantly be back!!

Room Tip: Our king suite had a microwave & fridge.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
huntington, wv
Reviewed October 22, 2013

spent one night here, was disappointed. Room was 82 degrees when I got there (outside temp was 75). cranked a/c and went for a walk. eventually got cool, but the room had an unpleasant odor when it did. No one had checked the alarm, which went off at 5am. and I had a voice mail on the phone when I got there--figured it was a welcome call. Instead, it was a hateful message to the previous renters (I assume) threatening to kick their **s if they didn't come pick "me up". Obviously, no one in housekeeping paying too much attention

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
North Carolina
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We had stayed at this hotel last year while it was being updated and we just stayed again recently. The hotel was not as appealing as our last visit, even though the updates have been finished. The breakfast room is extremely small and you are constantly bumping into people and having to wait for others to move so you can get around the tables. It was a very poorly designed update and disappointing. The only other update we noticed was new carpeting in the hallways and we believe the rooms (although the carpet in our room was already stained). There seems to be an overabundance of maids but the hotel never appeared to be cleaned. The maids are constantly out back on a smoke break! Also, the front desk staff is not very friendly or professional. We exited/entered through the front door numerous times throughout the day/night and they never even lifted their heads to acknowledge that someone was entering. We travel to Morgantown once or twice a year because our son is at the university but we will not be back to stay at the Euro Suites. There are other choices we have been happier with.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dunkirk, MD
Reviewed October 9, 2013

En route from Columbus, OH to MD. this was a great halfway point to spend the night. It is comfortable, clean, and efficiently run. The continental breakfast is quite varied and presented well with ample, pleasant seating. The price is reasonable and the location perfect for my itinerary. I definitely will be staying again when I drive for my monthly visits to Columbus. I highly recommend Euro Suites.

• Stayed October 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed at the Euro Suites for Parents weekend. It is a nice suite hotel. The furnishing are nice. We stayed in 409 so we farther from the elevator and possible noise. I did hear the ambulance go by during the night but where it is located it is bound to happen. The shampoo and accessories are great. It does have free appetizers at night but we didn't partake in them.
The breakfast was pretty good. I was able to get a military discount rate online which had I booked with the hotel directly for the Parents weekend we would have had to pay rack rate. I would stay here again as the suite gives you room to spread out.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family