“Great location for football weekend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Euro-Suites Hotel

Euro-Suites Hotel
Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Morgantown
Princeton
“Great location for football weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Euro-Suites has a great location for football weekend. Very close to stadium and restaurants along with good prices for a football weekend in a college town. Rooms are large and comfortable. Breakfast was better than most. Staff extremely nice on all levels. Parking is easy and it is better to find a space around back as per other reviews. My family enjoyed this location better than most of the others in Morgantown and we have been season ticket holders for 30 years. We were very pleased with our most recent visit thanks to Euro-Suites.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Monkton, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I'll start with the downside: A large wedding party on the second floor throughout the day and evening caused a lot of open doors on a really hot and humid day so upon checking in on Saturday, the whole place felt humid and my room was no exception. However, after running the air conditioner in my room for 24 hours, the room still felt "damp". Thankfully, when I went downstairs Sunday evening to tell the person on duty about the issue and ask about another room, he was wonderful. He apologized for the inconvenience, and moved me to a suite for the week. I was in town to move my daughter for graduate school so the week had its own amount of stress. Having a comfortable hotel room was important and everything about the room was perfect. It's easy to be jaded about the lack of customer service these days so when I encounter a company that does the right thing immediately by honoring my business, I must tell everyone about it. Euro Suites will have my repeat business.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

Other than the surrounding neighborhood, which was somewhat loud and well worn, we loved the Euro Suites. Big comfortable rooms, attentive wait staff, great bed. We arrived much earlier than check in time, and the scrambled to prepare a room for us in less than an hour, calling us when it was ready and recommending some great places to eat as we waited. No restaurant but the free breakfast was ample. I would stay there in a heartbeat again if ever in the area.

Room Tip: While not in a great part of town, lots of good places to eat nearby and very convenient to the WVU...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Nicely decorated lobby and great suite with living room, mini-kitchen and bedroom - way more than I needed for one night, but nicely set up. Everything in the room was clean and up-to-date. The night I stayed there, there was a wedding reception, with caterers and musicians running around setting up, so things were a bit chaotic, but the front desk folks were very nice about trying to keep it all sorted out. Standard continental breakfast with waffles. Right beside the WVU campus. Easy to access from the interstate, but one word of advice: if you're approaching on Van Voorhis (Hwy 705), do NOT right on Chestnut Ridge and then try to turn left into the hotel (as I did) - recipe for disaster! Stay on Van Voorhis and turn into the driveway beside the bank, which leads right into the hotel parking lot.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Lancaster, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were at WVU for freshmen move-in day on August 15/16. We have stayed at Euro-Suites before and like the extra seating/room. My husband woke early and watched tv in the extra room while my daughter and I slept in. The breakfast consists of make your own waffles, english muffins, cereal, etc. My husband had a bagel/egg sandwich which was prepackaged/ready to microwave. They also had prepackaged fruit cups and muffins. For the price - this is a convenient location in the midst of WVU.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Markham, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

A good stop over for the night located about 10min off the highway. We had a spacious suite room which had 2 double beds and a separate seating area with a couch, desk and TV. It was overkill for what we needed but the price was well worth it. Staff was very friendly and a simple standard breakfast was included. Wi-fi was free but frequently dropped. There were plenty of food choices at the University Town Centre located about 10min. away, everything from Chilli's, Longhorn, RedLobster, Cracker Barrel etc... We'll be stopping off again on the rebound trip.

• Stayed August 2013
Niagara Falls
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed for an overnight trip as we passed thru wv. Hotel was clean. Front was pretty. The room was simple. Bed was ok..I've slept better. Breakfast was very good. Plenty of food and room to sit. After we left I got an email for a percentage off the next stay. As we passed back thru wv we decided to stay here again, last minute. I called and they stated they had rooms available. We checked in with no problems. Was upgraded to a -not sure if they called it a suite- because the dbl beds we asked for wasn't avail..they had overbooked them. It was nice. Only problem was they had a bunch of young men at the hotel who were rowdy...at one time next door they kept banging on the outside harassing their friends and I got sick of it and opened my door and stated matter of factly..your not going to do this all night are you..and the young men said no ma'am. At that point I never heard them again despite tem in the room next to us....And this bed was more comfy then the first..So overall a nice hotel. Worth the money and would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family