“GREAT GREAT GREAT”
Review of Euro-Suites Hotel

Euro-Suites Hotel
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Morgantown
Reviewed February 25, 2012

This hotel was GREAT! All the staff was very nice and helpful! I arrived late on a friday night and was greeted by an upbeat and very cheerful young lady even though it was 2 AM. The rooms are very large and the beds were awsome also the breakfast was wonderful!!! I was staying in Morgantown due to a family member being in Ruby Hospital, the hotel was right down the street and they even gave me a hospital discount! The gentleman that checked me out was very kind as well....just all around good people ....even the housekeepers were friendly and attentive! I will definitely stay at Euro- Suites in the future and I will recommend it to anyone I know that will be visiting the Morgantown area!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Very affordable suite hotel convenient to Heath Sciences North and Ruby Memorial Hospital. Friendly, helpful staff knowledgeable about the area and the Personal Rapid Transit station is just up the hill across the street. Several restaurants in walking distance too.

1  Thank foodsci1
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Nice sized rooms and very clean. Whenever I found a negative there was always something positive to cancel it out. There were large holes in 2 of the blankets in the room. But plenty of towels. The traffic made it almost impossible to get out of the parking lot. But the shower pressure and water temp was great. The complimentary appetizer at the happy hours are lacking but the bartender was very nice and helpful and could play the piano in the lounge. :). There were no extra pillows in the drawer like the sign said. But the TVs were very nice. There were no 'privacy please' signs in the room but the bed was very comfy. They woke us up with a call at midnight asking if we asked for pillows then knocked at the door and called two more times but the staff was very cordial and smiley. We had issues with our keycards but there was complimentary newspaper. The breakfast was horrible but it is close to many restaurants and bowling and the football field if its thatbtime of year. The exercise room was adequate.. See what I mean? I probably won't stay here again just because of the traffic issue because that got old.

Room Tip: We had a king with sofa sleeper and plenty of space!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank marriedmomof2
Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you are ever in Morgantown and need a place to stay, this is it! I was pleasantly surprised upon my arrival. The rates were great and the staff was very helpful. They helped me with maps and directions around town, so I could make it to all my daughters appointments. The rooms here are Amazing! The breakfast was perfect, the waffles were an instant hit with my daughter and there was a member of the staff refilling all the items when they were getting low. I have found a new favorite place to stay while visiting Morgantown. I would recommend the Euro-Suites Hotel to anyone. They even offered us a package deal for next time we stay for free bowling and pizza next door! Hands down 5 star service!!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Really nice hotel for the money. Really liked the large rooms. Lounge/bar was very comfortable and quiet.

1  Thank hinesda
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I don't get to Morgantown very often, But I was in there over the weekend on business and my company put me up here.
Absolutely not my choice if I would have had one.
Entering into the lobby it was very nice. A little out of date so to speak. The lobby looked more like a piano bar than a hotel. But everything was clean and the staff was very helpful
However, the helpfulness seemed to end a the change of shift from day shift.
When I was ready to go to bed I had to call the front desk three times and let it ring and ring and ring before anyone picked up the phone.
The next morning I got up and went down to breakfast. Breakfast. Yeah right. Not even close. Cold cereal and bagels. Snack, not breakfast.
It is in bad need of a facelift on the structure. Window frames are still wood and in bad need of painting. Or change to new windows.
If there is any upside to this place is it's location. Tons of places to walk to for meals. There is even a bowling alley just up the street to have fun if you have some time to kill.
I have stayed in other hotels in this town. And while this is not the worst, I would rather not have to return. There are many more hotels in much better shape and condition.
I think maybe the worst of all. My room was on the front side of the hotel. The hotel is right next to a main street that is very busy all times of the day and night.
I was awoken several time from sirens all through the nights.
If you do stay here, make sure you ask for a room away from the street.

1  Thank peterpan2011
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I am on the road for a company all of the time.They booked me in this hotel and upon check in they required an additional credit card number for incidentals, which I gave them.To my astonishment, they charged my room and put a 510.00 hold on my personal credit card number when they had my company's credit information available to them.Care should be taken when staying here.
Mark P.