“Clean and comfortable”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Reviewed May 31, 2013

A "typical" Holiday Inn Express experience - which translates to wonderful! This hotel had a couple of extras such as an extra device containing three outlets for charging electronics and a magnifying mirror in the bathroom. Getting to the parking lot is well marked but can still cause you to pause. I'd recommend using the Microtel driveway (2nd drive) instead of the one by the pizza place (1st drive).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bountiful-IA
Emily B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful expreience. We appreciate you letting others know about our extra outlets and magnifying mirrow that we have in all rooms. Thank you again for your comments and hope to see you again on your next trip!

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Front Desk Manager

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family and I make the trip here once to twice a year to visit family.
I always toy with the idea of trying a different place for variety but never can bring myself to go.
From my phone call to Erica for booking (awesome service) to Sean greeting my family at check in and making us feel so welcome and including a maid met briefly in the hallway to ask for a couple extra shampoos (they were waiting on us when we got back) we are always taken care of here.
We never have a problem with noise levels and the pool area is great for the kids.
As parents of an eight and three year old we appreciate all the value and courtesy we get during our stay.
There is a great breakfast and if you want something bigger Cracker Barrel is just across the parking lot.
If you haven't had the opportunity to stay here I would highly recommend it as your destination or stopping point during your trip.
Thanks to everyone there we will be back.
Michael,Karisa,Sydney and Connor

Room Tip: Always can be a little more traffic near the pool. Would recommend second floor mid level. Bonus...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank JABBERWOKKI

Dear Micheal, Karis, Sydney and Connor,

We are so happy that your family stays with us when visiting relatives in the area. It is always great to hear about how our staff gives awesome and welcoming service. We are glad that your family enjoyed our amenities that we offer and appreciate the nice comments about each of them. Thank you for highly recommending our hotel to other guests. We are excited for you next trip back and how we can make your stay even better!

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were greeted by a wonderful staff member, Randy, at the counter who made a fantastic first impression for our experience. The rest of our stay definitely measured up to his kind and courteous service. The pool and hot tub were a very relaxing way to end our evening (which is open 24/7). I wish we could've stayed longer. The breakfast selection and atmosphere were superb along with the very attentive staff. Thank You for the wonderful 'cloud' of a bed that we rested very nicely on. A GREAT stay!! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank JuanitaCope

Dear Juanita,

It is so great to hear that you were pleased with our hotel. Thank you for the compliments about our front desk employee Randy. We are so glad that you had a fantastic stay with us. Great customer service is our number one goal and it is always good to hear feedback from guests that receive it. Even though you couldn't stay longer, we hope you can come back again! Thank you again for posting a wonderful review about us.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Stayed here for a "night away." The staff was amazing! Sean & Randy at check in were just spot on with customer service, greeted me by name with a friendly smile, and were so genuine! (Smart move - hiring those two) Even in the middle of the night, Drew was always smiling and eager to help.

The room was clean. The bed was extremely comfortable, and probably the best sleep I've had in a long time! I love the new upgraded shampoo & conditioner! I usually use my own, but I like theirs better!

The staff, again, at check out were sweet as can be. Hailey and the manager Pam both made sure to greet me before I left the lobby. And though I didn't eat breakfast, it smelled amazing!

This is an EXCELLENT CHOICE while visiting the Parkersburg area, or just looking for some time away!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Rebecca G
Emily B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post these wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. We appreciate them very much! Please come back and stay with us again. Thank you!

Front Desk Manager Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I must start by saying this place was the bomb! The rooms were incredible ! The staff was awesome , the bed My wife was trying to think of a way to sneak it out in the jeep it was somcomfortable . Indoor pool , excercise room . The value was nuts ! I joined the priorty club for holiday inn express

Room Tip: you WILL NOT find a better value for your money in the area , It was just WOW .
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Emily B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfortable beds and our friendly staff. We will be sure to share this with our housekeeping staff because they work very hard to keep our rooms nice and clean. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

In the business climate today, sometimes you wake up and wonder where you are. But one of my favorite places to stay is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg-Mineral Wells, West Virginia. The staff at this Inn is professional in every way. I have been privileged to get to know most of the staff and each one is courteous and helpful.

The Inn is meticulously clean and inviting. I use their pool which is very clean, workout room is small and well kept and the business center is built for privacy. Each room is equiped to handle business as well and very comfortable.

The area has many dining businesses in close proximity to the hotel and the area has significant historical sites from the days of George Washington to a Civil War fort.

Of course, there are other hotels in the area, and I've stayed at each one. But the first time I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, I've never stayed anywhere else. When you get there, tell them Mr. Berryman sent you.

Room Tip: The only room I haven't liked was 3rd floor back and on the Interstate side. I mentioned it, the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Berryman,

We are very lucky to have a regular guest like you at our hotel. We appreciate you posting a review and describing our hotel and staff so well. Our staff takes great pride in serving you and hopefully many more days to come! We are so glad that you choose to stay with us and appreciate you recommending our hotel to other guests.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed two nights and the hotel was nice in keeping with what I would expect of a Holiday Inn Express. The staff from the check in to the breakfast bar to the room service personnel all made a point to welcome us and thank us for staying. It was nice; thier southern hospitality was nice, would stay again if headed that way.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your postive review. I am happy to hear about our staff making you feel welcome. We love to share these reviews with our staff and strive to make every guest feel the same. We hope to see you soon again when traveling in the Parkersburg/Mineral Wells area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
The Blennerhassett Hotel
#2 of 11 in Parkersburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Parkersburg Downtown
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg East

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells? Share your experiences!