Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We decided to do an unplanned weekend get-a-away and stopped here. The staff are very pleasant, efficient and really went out of their way to make us feel like VIPs. Free breakfast, room upgrades, and 24 hr pool are just some of the features we really liked about this particular hotel. Awesome room, Awesome staff!!

Room Tip: Tip: Become a Priority Club Member and enjoy the perks of room upgrades and points for free stays!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Good basic hotel and a good stop on a long distance trip. Was great because I had my Westie with me and he was welcome to stay as well. They even have door hangers for the outside to let people know he was in the room.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We are very grateful for coming across this hotel after a bad experience. Randy helped us considerably and he was professional and friendly the entire time. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. The breakfast area is the cleanest I have ever seen. All of the staff will say hi to you or smile and all together, it was a great experience. Thank you so much!! This will be our new home when we are visiting family in that area again!

Room Tip: When looking at other hotels in the area, as we were driving, this was the cleanest and most kept up...
Reviewed July 29, 2012

When you reserve your room by phone you are not advised this is "Pet Friendly" hotel! This becomes apparent when you are trying to sleep at 6 am and the room next door has a yapping dog upset because it's owners decided to leave it unattended while they go to breakfast. The other huge problem with this hotel are the paper thin walls and the old hydraulic units on the doors that are pretty much useless and let the doors SLAM SHUT LOUDLY! Traveler BEWARE! Oh yeah, and one added thing, the cleaning staff shared with me how fun it is to clean up after the pets...Just think of what was sleeping last in your bed and the mess they may have left.

Room Tip: go to the other side of highway
1  Thank sticksmagoo
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have stayed and reviewed this hotel in the past.This visit,there was one thing in particular that happened that should not have.I was staying due to a death in the family.Upon checking in,I advised the front desk clerk that I was giving her my debit card to hold the room but I didn't have enough in the card to pay and would pay with a different method upon checkout.Two days later when checking out,I found out that a hold of the total funds had been placed pending on my card.This took that amount out of the available funds for me to have to use on my card.I first called the hotel and advised what had happened.The front desk clerk told me that it would be taken off within a few days and that is how they do it.I called my bank and was told that the hotel had to release the hold before my account could have the funds available again.The hotel did send the bank the information needed to release the hold and I had the money available within a few hours.Just be careful if in the same situation to make sure they DO NOT put a hold on your card

Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this property on Sunday night, 7/22/12. We had a double queen room, and it was excellent. The staff was very good, professional, and personable. The level of cleanliness was tops, the room was just great. We had no complaints and will stay there anytime it is on our route.

The breakfast was satisfying, and the attendant was charming, helpful and friendly. Altogether, it made the first night of our trip a happy one, and a good omen for the rest of the vacation! thanks to one and all.

There is a nice pool, exercise room and business center.

Room Tip: Always read the Trip Advisors reviews, of course! I do, and it really helps. At this one I called ah...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Our family reunion was recently held at this hotel and cannot say enough about how pleased we were. From the planning stage when I met with Pam, the General Manager, until the end of a four night stay for some of us it was a very pleasurable experience. Family members came from Ga. Ind. Pa. Md. Oh. and WV and all said it was one of the nicest hotels they had visited. We had just recently had a bad storm in our area and as a result, many folks were there because they had no electricity in their homes and several utility workers from out of town were there but it was always quiet. We used their meeting room on Sat for our formal meal but all during our stay we spent a lot of time in their lovely breakfast room which was open twenty four hours, had a lovely view with deer roaming sometimes in the evening. Awesome experience!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
Hampton Inn & Suites Parkersburg Downtown
Comfort Inn Parkersburg
Comfort Inn Parkersburg
#7 of 11 in Parkersburg

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells? Share your experiences!