“Will definitely be back” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells

You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   80 Old Nicholette Road, I-77, Exit 170, Mineral Wells, WV 26150   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Direct and Save
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Chicago
“Will definitely be back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I've stayed at this property before and have to say that I'm impressed. The staff is very welcoming. The hotel is very clean. It is quiet even on the first floor. There is smoking rooms avaliable on the third floor. They were very accomodating to our needs. We were traveling with an elderly person with oxygen and the staff made sure that the smoke from outside would not bother the guest and even closed the outside doors and moved away from the area so as not to disturb her. The breakfast is great. The beds are comfy. The pool and workout center are well kept. I definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank flowergirl3785

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2010

We like to stop in this area on our way between MI and NC and have used this hotel several times. The location is easy to access but not so close to the highway that it's noisy. The hotel is fairly new and decorated nicely, especially in the breakfast area. The rooms are clean, bed and linens comfortable, there's a business center w/printer and also free wi-fi. We've found the staff very friendly and eager to please. My only negative comment is that there's really no good place to eat nearby unless you're a Cracker Barrel fan. It's very hard to find something healthy to eat there! Another plus...a nearby Coldwater Creek distribution center with an outlet store!! Ask at the desk for directions, it's about 2 mi. up the road behind the hotel access road.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Cleveland Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2009

Would def stay here again, rooms were clean and safe - pool was small but when your a kid any pool is great - pool area was clean. Breakfast bar was nice, and room was inviting.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank lisa5773
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2009

Great place! Desk clerk friendly and helpful. Lobby clean, neat, nicely decorated. Even had an antique buffet in it. Place is only a couple of years old and looks brand new. Room was very nice, roomy. Had a big flat screen TV in a dresser thing that also held a microwave and mini fridge. Bathroom classy. Pool was warm, hot tub excellent and lots of towels available. No noise, no cigarette smoke smell. Breakfast in the morning was excellent. Scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravey and the other usual cereal and bagel stuff. Also, the breakfast room doubled as a lounge area in the evening with couch, chairs and a fireplace (that wasn't lit because of it being summer but imagine it in the winter!) Had a separate room with two computers and printers for guests to use. Well worth the money!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank MichiganCameraGal
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2009

Stopped here on our way to Myrtle Beach from Michigan. We joined the Holiday Inn rewards program before our trip as we would have a total of 6 nights in hotels. So glad I chose Holiday Inn!! This was a GREAT place to stop. My check-in took about 30 seconds and because we are in the rewards club they gave each of us a bag of goodies for the stay. Nothing big, just some crackers and bottles of water - but a nice touch.

The hotel must be new or very remodeled, everything was beautiful. Granite countertop in the spacious bathroom. A huge full-length mirror that doubles as the door to the closet - very cool idea. Comfy beds and flat screen television, fridge, and microwave and safe in the room.

The large breakfast room has a giant (60"?) flat screen t.v. that I watched as my kids slept back in our room with my wife. The wi-fi was strong, even by the pool. The pool is not large, but adequate and the hot tub is quite nice also.

Breakfast was typical hotel free breakfasts with Bacon and Eggs! Bacon and Eggs for breakfast - great. I also loved the cinnamon rolls. All in all I don't know what Holiday Inn Express could do better - this is exactly what this hotel should be.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

I've been in some shabby Holiday Inns but this was definitly not one of them. My room was really clean. Hotel was more upscale than other Holiday Inns. Pool and fitness room clean. Flat screen TV in all rooms that we occupied. (My colleagues and I) Location was far from our destination but I was so pleased with the hotel that I didn't mind. Watch out for deer though! Bed very comfortable and I liked that the bed had soft and firm pillows.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
comerce mi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

The employees at this hotel were great! I neeeded to check in early before the actual check in and the woman at the desk went above and beyond to try and get me in my room along with the cleaning people. I would of understood if she could not do it and I made it very clear to her that I would not be upset if it was not possible considering it was four hours before check in. The comment that was given to me was They like to do whatever they can possible for their guests. It goes to show you some people will go above and beyond instead of just saying no and going about there businsess. The rooms were extremely clean and roomy. The only one thing I would like to say is that when you leave your room make sure you pull your door tight they do not close well by themself. All in all I would stay there ten times over.

• Liked — The staff was Great
  • Disliked — the door did not shut behind you very well always had to double check
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mineral Wells
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 9 in Parkersburg
5.0 of 5 stars 56 reviews

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells
Address: 80 Old Nicholette Road, I-77, Exit 170, Mineral Wells, WV 26150
Location: United States > West Virginia > Mineral Wells
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mineral Wells
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Mineral Wells-Parkersburg, West Virginia Located right outside of Parkersburg, West Virginia, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Parkersburg-Mineral Wells, WV is conveniently located near Parkersburg Wood County Airport (PKB). Many famous Parkersburg attractions are within fifteen minutes of our hotel in Mineral Wells, WV. Fenton Art Glass, the home of 'Carnival glass' is located 13 miles away. Nearby Blennerhassett Island is a historical state park, which features a museum and several walking trails. This park offers insight into the founding of Mineral Wells and its history. Holl's Swiss Chocolatier and Grand Central Mall are also located in close proximity to our Mineral Wells, VA hotel. Our Mineral Wells hotel near Parkersburg is close to several corporate offices, including Dupont and Kraton Chemical, which are within ten miles of our hotel near Parkersburg. We are proud to offer free high-speed, wireless Internet access throughout our hotel, a 24-hour business center for all your business-related needs, and an 24 hour indoor pool. Our hotel in Mineral Wells offers a number of unexpected amenities in a comfortable setting. Come Stay Smart with us at our centrally located Holiday Inn Express Hotel Mineral Wells-Parkersburg, West Virginia hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Parkersburg - Mineral Wells