“uneasy” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Mineral Wells
York, South Carolina
“uneasy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Friendly staff. Because it was an older hotel, it just didn't feel clean or safe to me. We had a dead bug on the floor, and killed one crawling on the ceiling. We arrived at nightfall and left before sunrise, so we couldn't fully appreciate the view we probably had from the top of the hill. It was way cheaper than name-brand hotels at the same exit. We'd stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor if you are not a smoker.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Excellent hotel and enjoy this place very nice and clean pool in hotel sleep very good to good everything Excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent Indoor pool and spa is excellent clean and nice

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank Rmkpatel12
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

friendly staff,clean hotel,great pool an hot tub indoors. Worst beds I have ever slept on in my life. Stayed weekend with my boyfriend, an beds so uncomfortable could not rest. Great breakfast in mornings. Waffles,cereal,English muffins,juice,coffee an milk an cereal.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank woodcobb

Travelers are raving about these Mineral Wells hotels

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I recently stayed for a couple of nights for a visit back home and I was very, very pleased with the cleaniness and hospitality of the hotel and the employees. I really loved the pool area even if I didn't get in it but my husband, niece and nephew did and they also had my 3 month old great niece in the pool also, I wasn't worried about her getting any kind of stuff out of the pool because it was very clean and that made me feel alot better about her being in there. When you came in and out of the hotel they would greet you or tell you to have "A nice day" and that is something that I really like. In the rooms they all have little refrigators and it is so nice just in case you would need to put food or medicine in that needs to stay cold...I just can't say enough about this hotel, it ranks at the top of the list in my book.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Robin H
Charleston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed a couple of nights for a wrestling tournament and I must say that this hotel was one of the best. They have the most caring staff around. The front desk was so helpful and was always smiling as we came and left. I will be back next year for sure!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Devon F
Danville, Virginia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

ya ive been coming here once a month for 7 months. i come to see my daughter that is six...a broken marriage kinda thing shes got the house i gotta get a hotel .anyhow im in here right now with my daughter sleeping lol! since the first stay there has been problems first of all its an indian rundown hotel that smells so terribly strong of curry or whatever they use,second is the carpets are nasty i will not take off my flip flops or allow my daughter to.third the tvs old,way out dated the beds are horrible.and ive actuallly been here once a month for 7 months because im cheap,the hot tub has never been fixed the pool is green instead of blue,lets talk about the pool they have one ladder in it when i first arrived the bottem step was broken,then the next time the middle one was now they got caution tape on top instead of fixing it or the hot tub,,never again will i give them a dollar more! even the side acess hve duct tape over the key slots but its very easy to stick the card in and kinda break in lol.my ac went out we moved rooms to one that has a tv that is all red and green in color and there is a terrible cat urine smell in it. im going to go get my money back and not be so dang cheap anymore!!!its really seriously terrible and the stench is overwehelming...i will not subject my daughters or my self o this filth again..DONT STAY HERE !!!!!!

Room Tip: none go elsehere
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Daniel M
Parkersburg, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

I stayed a couple nights last weekend and had such a relaxing time that I stayed an extra night!!! Now I am back to let my children enjoy their indoor pool for the second weekend in a row. They remembered me as soon as I checked in and it made me feel very welcome! I will be back! Thanks again....Melissa!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Parkersburg
Hampton Inn Parkersburg
#2 of 5 in Mineral Wells
4.5 of 5 stars 199 reviews

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!