“Great food but so so service”
Review of El Ranchero - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I love their food! Everything usually seems clean and prepared perfectly. Just wish their service was better. All the waiters maybe speak one word thats english and when their sitting around their speaking nothing but spanish. Anytime i said thank you or please i got no response. Very disappointing. But my boyfriend and i get a meal and drinks for $20.00. So the price is outstanding!

1  Thank knakans
There are newer reviews for El Ranchero

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Great margaritas; always a good time and good food

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Since I had heard negative remarks, I was hesitant to try this place. I have to admit, I have now eaten here a couple of times and each time have had good service and food.

1  Thank WVtravelers489
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My husband and I eat here a couple times a month. Love their food. Fajitas are delicious!

Reviewed October 16, 2010

Service was great, food was good. The food could have been great with just a little seasoning.