“Better than anticipated....”

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Better than anticipated....”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Since I had heard negative remarks, I was hesitant to try this place. I have to admit, I have now eaten here a couple of times and each time have had good service and food.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank WVtravelers489

West Virginia
“Good food, good value”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My husband and I eat here a couple times a month. Love their food. Fajitas are delicious!

“Service was great, food was good. The...”
Reviewed October 16, 2010

Service was great, food was good. The food could have been great with just a little seasoning.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This use to be my favorite place to go on a friday night. But with all the "health departement" issues I'm...”
Reviewed December 12, 2007

This use to be my favorite place to go on a friday night. But with all the "health departement" issues I'm not a fan anymore. Besides it's not even close to authentic Mexican food! I would know!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook