“Good Martinsburg Option”
Review of Daily Grind

Daily Grind
Cuisines: Cafe, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Daily Grind is a coffee shop and restaurant that strives for excellent customer service and consistency. We are locally owned and operated and have been a part of the community for over 10 years.
Roanoke, Virginia
“Good Martinsburg Option”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We frequent the Daily Grind for hot drinks and convenience. The staff is always super friendly and patient with me when I'm deciding. If you are a coffee snob - you will not be impressed, but there are plenty in the area who enjoy it. I get the chai latte - hot or iced - skinny - with s/f syrup and it hits the spot for me. I prefer it to Starbucks' chai. The sandwiches are decent, but nothing spectacular for the price. I love, love the cranberry orange muffin. Their other baked goods always tempt you from the glass case. Lots of seating, some cushy, and a conference space available.

Visited August 2012

Constantia, New York
“Comfortable chairs, delicious coffee, need to rethink food”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I have been here before and loved it. This time I got breakfast food and was disappointed. The coffee is still delicious, I would return for that. The chairs were still comfy, I would return for them too. But the breakfast wrap was mushy and lacked flavor. Would not get that again. The rest of the breakfast food looked unhealthy, so I probably wouldn't go there for breakfast. Dunkin donuts was worth the drive through town.

Hagerstown
“Great tasting coffee and desserts!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We are usually Starbuck fans, but we love this place just as much. They have amazing brewed coffees and some with unique flavors too. Plus their dessert case will surely tempt you. I love to stop here for a coffee and snack. Plus they have great service too!

• Visited June 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“I prefer my coffee fresh brewed at the prices they charge.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I ordered my coffee and was handed a paper cup and directed to a thermos pump. Had to hunt for cream and sugar. Not the coffee house experience I had hoped for.

Visited February 2012
Bakersfield, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had a turkey and cheese sandwhich on a toasted bagel. Delicious! Also had a coffee and iced tea. Had two of their mexican wedding cookies, yum!
Will definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited June 2012