“Good Martinsburg Option”
Review of Daily Grind

Daily Grind
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Daily Grind is a coffee shop and restaurant that strives for excellent customer service and consistency. We are locally owned and operated and have been a part of the community for over 10 years.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We frequent the Daily Grind for hot drinks and convenience. The staff is always super friendly and patient with me when I'm deciding. If you are a coffee snob - you will not be impressed, but there are plenty in the area who enjoy it. I get the chai latte - hot or iced - skinny - with s/f syrup and it hits the spot for me. I prefer it to Starbucks' chai. The sandwiches are decent, but nothing spectacular for the price. I love, love the cranberry orange muffin. Their other baked goods always tempt you from the glass case. Lots of seating, some cushy, and a conference space available.

There are newer reviews for Daily Grind

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I have been here before and loved it. This time I got breakfast food and was disappointed. The coffee is still delicious, I would return for that. The chairs were still comfy, I would return for them too. But the breakfast wrap was mushy and lacked flavor. Would not get that again. The rest of the breakfast food looked unhealthy, so I probably wouldn't go there for breakfast. Dunkin donuts was worth the drive through town.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

We are usually Starbuck fans, but we love this place just as much. They have amazing brewed coffees and some with unique flavors too. Plus their dessert case will surely tempt you. I love to stop here for a coffee and snack. Plus they have great service too!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I ordered my coffee and was handed a paper cup and directed to a thermos pump. Had to hunt for cream and sugar. Not the coffee house experience I had hoped for.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had a turkey and cheese sandwhich on a toasted bagel. Delicious! Also had a coffee and iced tea. Had two of their mexican wedding cookies, yum!
Will definitely go back when in the area.