“Comfortable chairs, delicious coffee, need to rethink food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Daily Grind

Daily Grind
Cuisines: Cafe, Contemporary, American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Daily Grind is a coffee shop and restaurant that strives for excellent customer service and consistency. We are locally owned and operated and have been a part of the community for over 10 years.
Constantia, New York
“Comfortable chairs, delicious coffee, need to rethink food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

I have been here before and loved it. This time I got breakfast food and was disappointed. The coffee is still delicious, I would return for that. The chairs were still comfy, I would return for them too. But the breakfast wrap was mushy and lacked flavor. Would not get that again. The rest of the breakfast food looked unhealthy, so I probably wouldn't go there for breakfast. Dunkin donuts was worth the drive through town.

• 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars

Hagerstown
“Great tasting coffee and desserts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We are usually Starbuck fans, but we love this place just as much. They have amazing brewed coffees and some with unique flavors too. Plus their dessert case will surely tempt you. I love to stop here for a coffee and snack. Plus they have great service too!

• Visited June 2012
Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States
“I prefer my coffee fresh brewed at the prices they charge.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I ordered my coffee and was handed a paper cup and directed to a thermos pump. Had to hunt for cream and sugar. Not the coffee house experience I had hoped for.

Visited February 2012
Bakersfield, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I had a turkey and cheese sandwhich on a toasted bagel. Delicious! Also had a coffee and iced tea. Had two of their mexican wedding cookies, yum!
Will definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited June 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good coffee, nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Nice little coffee shop with friendly staff. Cap was excellent. Toasted bagel w/cream cheese was excellent. Could have used a little more cream cheese, but they probably would have given it to me if I asked (got it to go and didn't notice til I was in the car)

Visited June 2012