“Bob Evans in Martinsburg”
Review of Bob Evans

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was passing through Martinsburg and was hungry. I stopped at Bob Evans because they are good value and good food. This restaurant did not disappoint. I had the three course dinner special for $9.99. The salad was fresh. The country fried steak was well seasoned. The staff was very friendly and attentive. This is good food for the money. This is a great value for families.

1  Thank jacklbarnhart

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Love the pot roast here and most times its very good...especially the blueberry pancakes...service is always good

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Ate at Bob Evans near the Valley mall in Hagerstown, MD. He had fish and vegetables, which he said were pretty good and cooked just right. I had the open-faced roast beef with mashed potatoes, gravy and got applesauce instead of carrots. It was absolutely delicious, hot and filling. My daughter got the chicken strips and smiley faced potatoes which she loves. We'll be making another trip to Bob Evans in the near future.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

They used to serve a rice stir fry dinner, I wish they would put it back on the menu. The coffee is good.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Went here with family for breakfast and had a very good time. I ordered the western omelet and it was cooked perfectly and their home fries were great. My wife ordered the same thing and she enjoyed it as well. Some family members got the breakfast bowl and really liked it. My uncle got the never ending pancakes and boy did they keep 'em coming. He never had to wait because our waitress was on top of things. Nice place, nice people, good food!