“very good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Martinsburg WV
“very good”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This has also become a favorite....love the salad bar and the menu has expanded...lots to choose...always very good and the service too

Visited November 2012

bunker hill wv
“My beautiful wife's company was the only good part of the dinner.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food is overpriced for the portions served and the taste. Seasonings seem lost or inappropriately placed in any dish. My parting thought was that I should have had a mcdouble from McDonalds. This was my third visit in as many months. I assumed I just ordered something I did not like. Three strikes and I outa here for good.

“Wth”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Over priced food that had no flavor and they don't know how to cook a vegetable. I'm in no hurry to go back

Martinsburg, West Virginia
“nice!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

the food was really good, they keep re-inventing their salad bar. Good service and able to relax. The seafood was excellent.

Visited October 2011
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Poor for a Ruby Tuesday”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Unfortunately, the triple prime burger was overcooked and gross. Not only this but I ordered take out and they didn't think to give me ketchup. I can get over the ketchup but the burger was just terrible. Worst Ruby Tuesday I have ever been to.

Visited May 2012