Open today: Closed
Phenomenal kids puppet show

Reviewed 5 days ago
Tony T
via mobile
Such a fun place for kids of all ages!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Natasha S
West Virginia
via mobile

All reviews his wife all ages birthday party peter rabbit fun afternoon year olds young children have a good time tiny stage family members great for kids love this place take home jane grandkids balloons shows
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

There were kids probably up to 11 there and they all seemed to enjoy it but my 3 year old absolutely had a blast. We will definitely be back. It’s a small place but I didn’t seem overly crowded. They had a lot of interactive things for the kids to do as well. Both Jane and Joe were awesome! Highly recommend for anyone who kiddos.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful place for kids of all ages. Fun for parties and drop in's! Great show, and a wonderful activity room, keeps kids busy and engaged.

J s, Owner at Wonderment Puppet Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

It was great having You all. See ya net show

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We booked the theater for my daughter’s 3rd Birthday Party. It was so fun! Mr. Joe and Mrs. Jane were wonderful hosts. The kids loved the show and balloon dance party. I would recommend Wonderment Puppet Theater to everyone. Thank you Joe and Jane for your wonderful hospitality and kindness. We will definitely be back!!
The Gerver Family

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Joe and Jane were fantastic and I'm blown away with the beautiful, whimsical world they've created! I visited with my 2.5 year old and my 17 month old. We saw The 3 Pig Circus. Both kids (and even us parents) were totally captivated! It's so great to see them engrossed in something non-screen related. Our favorite part was dancing after the show. Jane passed out cookies while Joe engaged with the children. My 2 year old's whole face lit up when characters from the show were joining the little dance party. Overall this is truly a brilliant experience and I can't wait to take my family again! I simply can't say enough good things.

J s, Owner at Wonderment Puppet Theater, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Thank you very much for the awesome review. See ya real soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

Looking for something different to give our grand daughter on her 4th birthday. So, hearing great things, we went to the puppet theater and had a great time and made some memories for our family. The theater is well done, very colorful and offers many things for children to engage with. The owners are definitely doing what they love to do. The puppet show caught our attention from the start and was well done. The theater offers a very personalized, relaxed, unique and fun experience.

Glad to meet you all. Thanks for the wonderful review.

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Joe and his wife are amazing folks who helped us out at our Cub Scout Day Camp in Greencastle, PA by putting on a puppet show and showing kids how easy it can be to do puppetry! They had great stories, wonderful jokes, and Joe is a fantastic puppeteer. The Three Little Pigs show they put on was great, and then letting the kids see how it works behind the scenes was awesome! Thanks Joe and Company!

J s, Owner at Wonderment Puppet Theater, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

The kids were supper and we all had a blast performing for the troop.
Thanks for a nice review

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

My daughter had an amazing time! The owners are absolutely wonderful. You can tell they really care about the children. It’s definitely my favorite thing we did while in Martinsburg, and it was extremely reasonably priced! I wish we had something like this where I live, but again that’s what makes this place so special. A big thanks to the owners for spending so much time and attention on my daughter. At the end of the show he draws a balloon for each kid, and she really cherished it! We will never forget it!

1  Thank Brittany K
J s, Owner at Wonderment Puppet Theater, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

It was my pleasure. I am glad you came and visit us on your trip. We hope to see ypou again.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I took my son, 2y6m, new baby and grandma today for a show of The Three Pig Circus. With a new baby at home, we were looking for something different to do to escape the heat and came across this place. I am so happy we drove the 40 minutes to see the show. We showed up a few minutes late but everyone made us feel welcome, allowed us to settle in and didn't even mention purchasing tickets (which I of course did after the show). My toddler has such a short attention span but was laughing and clapping along. When he did have a moment of curiosity, Jane, was absolutely lovely and held him up and got him re engaged and excited about what was happening on stage. She also got him super excited about being able to play after the show! The show itself, playtime and snacks after were awesome. Even though this was our first time here, everyone (including other viewers) made us feel like family and special! I cannot wait for the next show to bring my husband along! Or even maybe do a birthday party since my son's birthday is so close to the holidays it would be a unique, fun way to celebrate for him.

2  Thank sweet1tori
J s, Owner at Wonderment Puppet Theater, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

We are so glad you came. It's guests like you that keeps the theater alive and fun. See you soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Our family had a great time. We went with our 15 grandkids. We had 4 generations there & everyone had fun. Wonderful family time.

1  Thank Ken D
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I took our three year old son to this wonderful puppet show. Joe and Jane were incredibly hospitable and patient with our son’s short attention span. Jane even brought him some snacks in the middle of the show! The show itself was wonderful, entertaining and engaging for young children. Make sure to come early to get the full experience and have time to play with the fun toys and games!

3  Thank Shawn S