“Our first time, but not our last”
Review of Waffle House #1439

Waffle House #1439
Ranked #72 of 163 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stumbled upon this place and were completely delighted. The service was amazing - can't believe how hard these folks work. We've never ate at a Waffle House before so it was all new to us. The food was served amazingly fast. It was really tasty too! Such an amazing value for the money. Wish we had this chain around where we lived. What really made our experience superior was the incredible staff - they were all so friendly and really worked their behinds off to ensure we were pleased with our meals.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have stopped at this Waffle House probably a 6 or 8 times on my I 81 travels. The staff and service has always been good. It is a Waffle house - basically good cheap food. I will continue to stop here,

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Every time I go in the local waffle house, I've received friendly service and good food. Would and do highly recommend this place to my friend.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Saw Waffle Houses all over the south and finally decided to stop after 300 miles in the car. Breakfast....including waffles served all day. Had breakfast - eggs, hash browns (serves the world's most "REAL" hash browns), and toast (choice of white, wheat, or Texas) - $3.55. You can choose add-ins for your hash browns at an extra cost - these hash browns were the shredded potato type. My son had chicken/bacon wrap - $6 and an order of chili (a few dollars). We split the chocolate pie - $2.10. We were in and out in 35 minutes - and we took a few minutes to study the menu. Lots of choices. Made a good quick stop on a long road trip. Might try the waffles next time....