“Love the Maple Blondie!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #69 of 163 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Applebee's in Martinsburg is still much better than all the other locations. People love to eat here as its always busy. We love the Bourbon Street steak and I NEVER share the Maple Blondie! I suppose I could let my kids have one small bite -- but that's it!

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed August 11, 2014

ordered a burger with American cheese and it came out with cheddar. Sent it back and they put a piece of American cheese on top of the burnt incorrect cheese. They didn't bother to melt the new American cheese. So all I did was pick up the limp American cheese slice to reveal the remaining burned on cheddar cheese.
the manager was very apologetic of course, but that's not the point. Why would someone a cook do that?

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I had a new item on menu with steak and garlic mashed potatoes. Dinner lacked the peppers onions n mushrooms that was supposed have . Steaks were over done . Our waiter was a very nice guy .
Took a 15 mins to get a drink and 15 for a women at the bar to get her drink .. counted 11 people hanging around with no bartender .. I finally got my drink from the bar and it was totally different the first one I ordered

Reviewed May 29, 2014

It was late and we were very tired. But, Andi, our server took very good care of us and the food was excellent. It was a very relaxing atmosphere. Glad we chose this place for dinner!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food was superb and the service was great. I'm not sure if it was just the day I decided to go, but there were so many people. I had to wait nearly 20 minutes and even then, I could barely hear across the table to my family. Would probably go there again maybe on a weekday afternoon or something.